Monday, January 4, 2016

Probably worst movie ever...

I have never been an enemy of the easy polish comedies. What is more, I used have fun while watching them. I wouldn't say that I was a great fan of films like "Tylko mnie kochaj", "Nigdy w życiu" or "Dlaczego nie?" produced by Ryszard Zatorski, but they were for me kind of a not demanding entertainment that makes you relax. But his last work is in my opinion simply a crying shame. 
Two days ago while skipping over the TV channels with my boyfriend, we came across a pretty new movie, that has been lately promoted. We turned it on in about a half. It seemed just like the other Zatorski's movies, easy, simple, non demanding but thank to Paweł Domagała also pretty funny. I asked S. if we could watch it from the beggining as I haven't watched that kind of movies for quite a long time. (Un)fortunately the computer was being used by someboy else, so we decided to watch the final part on TV. It was amazingly shallow, boring and without taste. I thought it might not be very fair to valuate a movie watching only a part of it so I have decided to read a review on filmweb and that brings me to a conclusion that the film is worse than I thought. I am really greatful that I didn't waste more of my time. 
But wat was worse was the fact of using a song "Dzień dobry, kocham cię" not only as a title but also as a leading soundtrack of this film. I was hoping at least to listen to the Strachy na Lachy's song in the final part. Immagine how puzzled I was hearing a voice of Liber "reciting" it's text, and than the voice of the main character of the movie, who is better known as Mrs. From The Play Advertisment, singing a chorus. It was terrible, I don't remember being so disappointed with a movie. The only fact that I'm sorry for is that Mr. Zatorski must really think that polish public is terribly shallow, which in my opinion isn't truth. And well, if you had any doubts just listen to a song. I would be too ironic saying "enjoy" so I won't.


No comments:

Post a Comment