Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Don't ever be lonely!

Katie Melua came back.
For me.
With a song "I will be there" which was produced in 2013!
3 years of ignorance...
I haven't been listening to her music for e very long time even though a couple of years ago I was doing it all the time.
So she came back with fireworks.
And she took me to the musical scenes, to the Disneyworld, to the Neverland, to everywhere you could ever dream about.
I cannot, actually, I'm not able to stop listening to it.
I'm enchanted.
About three or four hours ago my sister-in-law sent me a link.
I was listening to it and I didn't feel anything. 
I was waiting for some explosion, at least of my emotions but there was nothing.
Seams impossible now, when I'm listening to it maybe for the 20th time.
But when I was listenind to it for the third time, there was something in me that broke.
I started to follow the lyrics od the chorus:


"Don't ever be lonely,

remember, I'll always care.
Wherever you may be,
remember, I will be there".


It's so beautifu and so mine that made me cry.

I think it's one of the most beautiful songs about mothers.
Who never stop loving, and always "lead us all to Wonderland".


No comments:

Post a Comment