Sunday, December 28, 2014

PostChristmass autopromotion


I believe that the most of us after having eaten TOO much on Christmass is now thinking of what to do to lose these gained kilograms.
Well, the easiest way is not to eat ;)
But it's unhealthy, boring and stupid of course.
But what if you would kave just to forgotten about the need of eating?

That's actually what happened to me after the dinner today.
As soon as I have finished my dish, I left my family by the table, took the keyboard, guitar, microphone and plugged them into the mixer.
I turned the Fruity Loop Studio on and I started to work on creating something new.
Few days ago I have decided that I would like to make a cover of one of my favourite songs, untitled "Falling for you" and performed by Jem.
And I did so.
I was recording different samples for at least 7 hours and than I had to mix it up and so on.
The biggest problem was the fact that I'm not really proficient in use of FL.
That's why I'm totally exhausted today even though it's Sunday.

Well, I believe it was worth trying anyway :)
And that is why I'd like to invite you to listen to the effects of my work! 

I really hope you'll enjoy it! :)

2 comments: