Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Help. We are all created to do the great things.



In this crazy "Sesja time" it was not that easy to find some time to realise my English homework, which was to watch the movie entiteled "The help". 

I was not expecting anything spectacular, I've heard about this film earlier, I saw a very little part of it during the Christmass, but I had no idea about it's real worth.
I don't think there are plenty of things better to do on Sundays evening than watching exactly this movie.
It shows the reality of, I would say, aristocratic group of women living in Johnson, zone of the Mississipi State, and about the way their maids are being treaten in.
It shows not only the massive problem of the racism in that state in the 60', but a wide range of different situations that should have never had place between two people no matter of their skin colour, birth place or religion. 
Personally, the fact that I find the most crushing is that all of it was happening more or less 50 years ago, which means that when my parents were born, in the United States the situation was exactly like that. 
Seams impossible?
But the truth is, that we are being created and influenced by our surroundings, which means that each of us would be probably able to believe himself a superhuman, just like in the Dostojewski's "Crime and Punishment" if we were born in an aristocratic family or in another reality that makes us think such a bullshit.
That's why it is necessary to remind ourselves that each of us is equal and that the love even for our enemies is not only a beautiful tale, but it can be realized in our lives.
What we need to do, is to believe, that we are all created to do the great things. The only limits to overcome are our owns. The most difficult step is the first one, but it is also really precious, because there is only one first step you can make. Always.
So don't stop, believe in yourself and be the co-creator of the world.
Don't loose your faith, never give back and have courage!

As it was told that my blog is going to be dedicated to the music I'd like you to listen to the song that this note made me think about.
It's not that related to the argument of the racism, but it makes me believe, that we are really able to make this world a better place, for all the human race. 

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment