Monday, November 10, 2014

Luxtorpeda - Love for the lifetime


I guess that the most of you remembers a band 'Arka Noego' that was quite a popular group in the '90, at least they were well known by children. I was their fan too, but as I remember, for a very short time. If I had known that like 15 years later I would  partecipate their concerts again, even though taking their performance as the main purpose! I mean they are playing quite often before the concert of the man that actually founded 'Arka Noego', and who is a father of some of its members. I'm talking about Robert 'Litza' Friedrich and his quite new band - 'Luxtorpeda' which became one of my favourite, or, why not to say it, my favourite rockband.

Litza, Drężmak, Krzyżyk and Kmieta started their band about five years ago, playing quite hard music that has never been my favourite kind, and well, still it isn't. Hans, known as one of the most popular rappers from the 'Pięć Dwa Dębiec' also in the '90 and later, joined the group after some time. So, as the most of their fans, I started my story with Luxtorpeda with the song 'Autystyczny' Official Clip that talks about tough love, speaking in general. And as all of the group members are husbands and fathers, I believe they had time to get on well with the subject. I felt for their texts pretty soon, because they sing about the current matters and about the problems that reach all of us, but for me they're also giving a hope. Well, their music had to wait for my feelings a bit longer. In the January of the 2012 I had partecipated their concert in Słupca. I easily felt in love with their songs like 'W ciemności', 'Od Zera' or 'Tajne Znaki' and that was the time . For their next concert I had to wait about four months, until they performanced in Toruń during my first Juwenalia ever. And after that concert, I had no more 'buts' in relation to their music at all. I just felt in love with each their song and each member of the group. By now, I have already been to 8 their concerts, in the September for the last time. And for surprise, each one is better than the other, well, maybe my feeling is still coming to a head :).

 

Well, try not to fall in love with them watching this one! ;)


Today I'd like to recommend you 'Wilki dwa' that talks about the faith between good and evil, that is beeing carried inside of each of us, just like in an old Indian tale:

One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, ‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: ‘Which wolf wins?’
The old Cherokee simply replied, ‘The one you feed.’

No comments:

Post a Comment