Monday, December 14, 2015

Time limits.

Oh my... It's been a month already since I have written my last post here. Shame on me. But the truth is I have been a very occupied person during that while. As the Christmas is coming I've been dedicated to the preparation of gifts for my family and friends and I have decided to make the most of them on my own with decoupage technique... but to it I will dedicate another post. Today I could not publicate my works, for obvious reasons. 
I must say that my life became lately a bit deprived of music. For a long time I haven't been singing in Dylemat caffe, I was not playing instruments a lot and so on. But last week I had an awesome opportunity to listen to the Music Academy's students singing mostly in italian during the course they were partecipating. I was there because I was asked to help those students with a pronunciation and meaning of italians lyrics which means for me great occasion to unite my two passions in one "work". 
Last Sunday I also went to the festival in the new concert hall "Jordanki" in Toruń, where a special edition of Luxfest, already described in my further posts, was organised. The event was gratuitous but you had to catch the tickets when they were distributed on the website. The point is that after an hour all of them were out. Fortunately I got them for me and my boyfriend and so we had an opportunity to listen non only to Luxtorpeda but also Pięć Dwa, Grubson and Lao Che. What made me really fascinated was the fact that for the first time I was able to hear live Luxtorpeda's "44 dni" dedicated to the children not born. I was really touched while listening intently to it's lyrics. And the same thing refers to the Lao Che's "Wojenka" already mentioned a month ago. 


I cannot say that my life is fulfilled with music currently, but as you see, as the time permits, I still find a few moments to enjoy what I love so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment