Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Movespiration!


Even though I should be studying hard for the tommorow's test, I can't help the great will to share with you my today's little success. Some time ago I started to train jogging with my friend. We were both doing quite significant progresses, which made me really proud. Two days ago we run more than 7 km, which is for me an awesome result, especially that we got the speed of almost 10 km per hour. That's really not bad, I think. But today there was no possibility that I could have a company, so I had to motivate myself. Unfortunatelly I'm a great fan of sweets, I'd even say that I'm a chocaholic, trying to fight my addiction. It's not easy anyway, so I failed today, again. And that should probably motivate me even more, but it was exactly on the contrary. I felt weak and incapable and I was going to resign my today's training. But then I thought of a music piece that yesterday literally made me train at home. It was that one:


It's not exactly my favourit kind of music but it really makes you move! So listening to it today I thought: 'Oh, I just have to make a new playlist, and I'll run without any company with the same pleasure." And that's what I did. Another song that gave me a hand was shared on YouTube today, just like if it was especially for my bad mood. I just fell in love with it.


I found also the remix of a song you can hear in the background, which is "So cold" by Ben Cocks. I also felt like listening to the song I heard on the radio few times, which was "See you again" by Wiz Khalifa. Well, there were also few more songs on my running playlist today, but it's not the most important thing. The point is that with a very small inspiration I was able to run another 6 km today, fighting my lazyness and my unnecessary bad humor. And if I was able, you are able too! Doing sport is healthy, and you know it! It's hard at the beggining, but there is also nothing more satisfying then the moment when you're breaking your own barriers. So find you some good piece of music if you don't have any yet and have fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ola, congrats on everything you have done and you will do! It is very important to be self-motivated and to believe in yourself! Any small success cannot happen without perseverance, regularity and strength !
    Even if we sometimes feel we are small and weak, we must follow our dreams to become a happy happy people :))

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq8g3LheSAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you a lot Emilia! :)
    I know you are already a very self-motivated girl, I still have a lot of work to do, to become such a person :)
    But there is nothing impossible if you believe! :)

    ReplyDelete